LMD Integrated Logistic Services is a well-established premier warehouse and logistics company with over 35 years in business. We continue our vision to be the leading provider of asset-based logistics services for warehousing, distribution, and transportation for domestic and international companies.
LMD is seeking an experienced, motivated and professional Port/Regional Dispatcher to join our fast-growing, family-owned organization. The individual will be a team player with strong experience in managing port shipments and an extensive background in dispatching local and regional moves.
- Plan daily routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day.
- Make appointments for containers, as well as manage availability, LFD and Per Diem.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Real-time daily updates of all equipment within Trinium.
- Efficiency and profitability of transportation movement.
- Oversight of HOS logs and driver visibility.
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers.
- Monitor any sudden route changes/road construction issues and establish new routes for timely deliveries.
- Secure additional freight and backhaul loads when necessary.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Minimum two years experience with LA/LB Ports.
- Dependable and reliable with a proven track record.
- Excellent communication skills via phone/email.
- Experience with Trinium a plus.
- Bi-lingual a plus.