Jet Delivery, Inc., a 67 year old transportation provider, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator who wants to grow with a leader in our field, likes to be challenged with clear objectives, and enjoys solving problems. The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated individuals who work together in exceeding our customers' expectations, improving policies and procedures, and streamlining objectives.
Shift: Monday through Friday, 10:30 am – 7:00 pm (subject to change)
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
Location: La Verne, CA
We are looking for candidates who have trucking experience from the warehouse side, and the dispatch side. Responsibilities and Requirements include but are not limited to -
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cohesive data entry skills within Jet's internal Transportation Management Software programs.
- Order entry and customer service calls when necessary.
- Perform load planning, driver scheduling, and dispatch duties using both Employee drivers and common carrier resources to maximize efficiency.
- Negotiation skills to work with common carriers for daily dedicated work.
- Track and trace loads & communicate with customers
- Audit load information
- Manage resource/driver pay accurately.
- Ability to work independently, while directly reporting and working in conjunction with the Logistics Manager
- Assist with routine warehouse activity when needed
- 2-3 years of logistics coordination, dispatch, and/or warehouse operations
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task
- Ability to pass both company and Transportation Security Administration background checks.
- Ability and willingness to operate warehouse material handling equipment
- Ability to lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum, of 75lbs by hand.
- Flexible, willing to accept new responsibilities and shift changes depending on changing needs