Parts - Inventory Clerk - Exceptional Benefits!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Charlie's Produce - Who We Are
Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
Charlie's Produce Total Compensation Package includes:
- Competitive starting pay
- 90-day performance-based raise
- Yearly review with the possibility of increase based on performance and tenure
- We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation pay, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer-covered College Program
- Coverage under State Sick Leave
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Our Truck Shop/ Fleet Service team is currently looking for an experienced Parts Clerk to work out of our Seattle location. In this role, the successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks to support our technicians with the primary responsibility of ordering parts, tracking orders, maintaining records, and other administrative duties as needed.
Essential Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
- Verify work orders accurately reflect parts used and services performed
- Assist in all duties pertaining to Inventory Control and maintenance
- Receive, stock, pick and transact materials inventory to support the needs of technicians
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into data management system
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Help determine and obtain parts as requested by technicians
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of inventory on shelves and in bins by reporting items needing to be reordered, identifying any discrepancies in stock levels, and returning unused items to stock
- Process parts cores, parts warranties, and new return merchandise as required.
- One year of part and/ or inventory clerk experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while recording accurate information
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; word, excel and outlook
- Ability to lift/maneuver heavy equipment
- High attention to detail
- Must possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Apply Below!