Pharmacy Customer Service
Pharmacy Customer Service
This represents an EXTRA $2/hr increase now through January 2, 2021, depending on shift/role!
Chewy, the fastest growing e-commerce retail businesses in the market today, is seeking Full-Time motivated and confident Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our amazing Customer Service team in Louisville, KY! This role will entail "Wow-ing" our pet-parent customers and business partners with stellar customer service. Our Team Members are committed to providing an incredible customer experience.
Interested in joining the team? We are looking to hire immediately for our upcoming training class. The right candidate will have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically and on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others
What You'll Do:
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of pharmacy topics. (This will primarily be via inbound and outbound phone calls)
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Go above and beyond to "Wow" our customers. We aren't looking for order-takers or script-readers – we're searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help our customer and provide solutions.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow. Many of our Team Members have grown into other roles and leadership positions, so having a long-term career focus is ideal
- Help customers over the phone (sometimes other channels as needed) with a variety of topics, primarily using our internal computer software and systems to research solutions and document their accounts, so being detail-oriented is critical.
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years working in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to mult-task (i.e. talk on the phone while navigating on the computer and taking notes)
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
- High school education or equivalent
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a face paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the comp
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Must be able to pass background check
- Show up for work! Come on time and be committed to be your best.
- Position may require some travel
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 11,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too-that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.