Pharmacy Customer Service
Pharmacy Customer Service
This represents an EXTRA $2/hr increase now through January 2, 2021, depending on shift/role!
Customer Service Pharmacy Technician
Chewy, the fastest growing e-commerce retail businesses in the United States today, is seeking Full-Time Pharmacy Technicians to join our amazing Pharmacy Customer Service team in Louisville, KY! We are offering starting wages up to $13.50/hour. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who desire to take on the challenge of pursuing a career in healthcare. You'll start learning our business from day one and be entrusted to serve as the voice of Chewy to our customers, business partners, and behind the scenes operations. We offer competitive benefits, personal and leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, and many Team Member incentives. If you're computer capable, have a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard, we want to hear from you! By joining our team and consistently performing at a high level you will have unlimited access to grow within our Chewy Family.
What you'll do:
- Bring A Customer Comes First Mentality Every Day! 🐾
- Assist pharmacists in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy
- Interact with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, and other communication platforms
- Make and receive inbound calls to veterinary offices to resolve customer discrepancies
- Enter pet and drug information into our pharmacy system, ensuring information is entered correctly and efficiently
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program
- Report immediately, prescription errors to leadership and/or a pharmacist on duty
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain respectful relationships with coworkers
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Commit to learning and developing yourself to better Chewy as a whole!
- Maintain a sense of ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail, especially when entering pharmacy orders
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school education or equivalent and superior math and reading/comprehension skills
- 1 year working in a customer focused environment; preferably a contact center or pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to adapt to ever changing customer demands
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the pharmacy unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Obtain and Maintain valid Registered Pharmacy Technician status as required by the State of Kentucky
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have access to reliable transportation.