Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager for our De Pere Shipping Container Division, located in De Pere, Wisconsin.
Green Bay Packaging, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package with Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug coverage. There is also a company paid Life Insurance and short-term disability plan. We also provide a Company matching 401(k).
Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over 4,000 team members and operates 32 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability and continuous improvement.
The Green Bay Packaging – De Pere Shipping Container Division, is one of 17 corrugated box plants within the organization. The modern, fully equipped corrugated manufacturing facilities allow us to create and produce a wide range of innovative corrugated products – everything from ordinary brown boxes to intricate die cut inner pack to high graphic packaging.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager to join our thriving team. This Maintenance Manager will be dedicated to ensuring employee performance meets the production and manufacturing schedules while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Facilitating and coordinating safety communications and training
- Managing daily department operations and workflow
- Maintain and improve preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Coordinate equipment improvements to improve safety, quality, and efficiencies.
- Support and schedule equipment trials with suppliers, work with outside contractors, and vendors to complete the work.
- Proactively managing team performance
- Facilitating team meetings
- Overseeing material trials and communicate findings appropriately
- Identifying and implementing cost reductions and coordinating necessary repairs on the equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate degree with a minimum of 6 years of maintenance related management experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must possess leadership ability and team-building skills to effectively supervise staff and interact with all employees of the organization
- Must have strong technical knowledge in AC/DC wiring methods, drives, and motors, PLC's, various mechanical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, design, fabricating, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Requires good human relations skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to problem solve, handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Industry experience is preferred but not required
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the tremendous volume of responses, we will be unable to personally acknowledge receipt of each resume. We will contact candidates directly if there is further interest. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.