Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day.
Bring your skills to our team in Bloomington, IL and we can provide you with the tools, opportunities, and a culture that values and supports employee growth!
A typical day on the job may include:
- Completing preventative, predictive, and reactive industrial maintenance throughout the facility
- Operating standard maintenance tools such as power tools, basic hand tools, electric tools, preventative maintenance technology tools, etc
- Utilize and work with maintenance trades and components such as welding, pipe fitting, fabrication, gearbox and bearing maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Modify or build equipment by reading and comprehending schematics, blueprints, and/or operation manuals
- Documenting completed work and the conditions found; utilizing maintenance computer software as necessary
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operating forklifts, loaders, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Pay: $24.95/hr. plus overtime available
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision ins, 401K with company match, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (able to use after 30 days), Employee Discounts and much more!
EOE statement (at the bottom of posting needs to read): Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.