Pricing Coordinator - Work Remotely!
Pricing Coordinator - Work Remotely!
Lucrative Salary plus Incentive Program
Location: Anywhere In Michigan - Home Office!
Industry: Logistics, Transportation
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: Pricing Analytics, Planning, & Operations; Car Haul Logistics background preferred!
Sakaem Logistics is a profitable and stable company. We are looking for a talented Pricing Coordinator to join our team. We offer the benefits below.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision/life insurance along with a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacations, and personal days.
This position is heavily involved in pricing analytics, planning, and operations. There is significant interaction with executives as well as cross-functional work across pricing and operations. This is an analytical role requiring a keen understanding of operational and pricing concepts. We seek a candidate with a passion for statistical analysis and predictive modeling who is highly driven and dedicated to excellence.
- Querying databases and external data sources
- Develop reports and pricing strategy
- Analyzing large sets of data to determine best geographic fits
- Assisting team members with special projects and program evaluation
- Act as liaison with Sales and Operations
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and optimize pricing and scoring programs and extract data for analysis and predictive modeling
- Explore and analyze customer behavioral data, provide actionable insights, and identify business opportunities
- Understand customer migration patterns and perform customer profiling and segmentation
- Establish predictive model scoring to support various initiatives
- Support internal and external clients by preparing regular reports, including analyses, database creation/management, and presentations.
- Analyze and track the performance of key priorities for every Lane of business and competitive landscape
- Prepare reports such as tracking and trends
- Create presentations
- Work with other team members to provide support to internal teams including ad hoc reports, special projects, and cross-platform initiatives
- Must be able to handle big data and analytics, making sense of it through the crafting of stories and actionable insights
- Experience with software systems such as CargoTel, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint SharePoint.), Tableau.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of pricing experience.
- Preferred area of focus: Car Haul Logistics and Vehicle Transportation
- Statistical knowledge for analyzing data and problem-solving
- Ability to establish quality relationships with all levels of personnel
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and enterprising
- Proven record of project management, problem-solving, multi-tasking, operating under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment
- Must be an analytical thinker with a creative edge, including root-cause analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail, planning and organizational abilities are strongly preferred
- Effective in project planning, organization, prioritization, and time management
- Ability to be an independent contributor
- Ideal candidate will possess a "can do" attitude with a "will do" work ethic and drive for success
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Please only apply if you feel you are a good fit based on the requirements set.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.