Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Ocean Import Operation
Pan Pacific International is a well-known international transportation and logistic service provider with a global presence. Established over 40-years ago, we have grown to include a full line of transportation and logistic services including air, ocean, trucking, warehousing, custom brokering, and supply chain management. With numerous branch offices in Asia and the United States and a comprehensive global agency network, our business activities continue to expand and grow worldwide.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k Package
Must have legal documentation to work in the United States. No OPT Sponsor.
We are looking for an experienced ocean import operation person that is specialized in FCL, LCL, Consolidation coordination, quotation, and operation.
The ideal candidate will maintain existing accounts. Assist/follow up customers and overseas agents. Provide operation support such as data entry, arrange truck delivery on deadline.
- Must be well organized and enthusiastic.
- Superior communication, organization, and follow-through skills essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Must be efficient in Window and Office programs
- Must be willing to learn and be flexible
- Multi-lingual are plus but not required.
- Previous experience in the logistics/transportation industry a plus. Comprehensive training will be provided. Opportunity for advancement and attractive compensation package.