Pan Pacific International is a well-known international transportation and logistic service provider with a global presence. Established over 40-years ago, we have grown to include a full line of transportation and logistic services including air, ocean, trucking, warehousing, custom brokering, and supply chain management. With numerous branch offices in Asia and the United States and a comprehensive global agency network, our business activities continue to expand and grow worldwide.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k Package
Must have legal documentation to work in the United States. No OPT Sponsor.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Ocean Import Documentation
Interested in the growing field of international logistics? This is the job for you.
Skills and Education
• Strong and professional written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve and identify appropriate solutions.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Experience working on computers using MS Office, Google Suites and other business essential softwares.
• Prior working experience in professional office setting and office etiquette is preferred.
• Some college coursework completion, degree is not required.
• Interest in the field of international business and logistics.
• Positive work attitude.
• Former experience in related fields, i.e. trucking, airlines, steamship lines, customs brokers etc.
• High Volume Data entry, ensure all shipment details are accurately entered in operation software.
• Verify shipping documents are complete and correct.
• Provide necessary information to parties involved in the transaction.
• Provide basic customer service support.
• Gather and research information when necessary.