Logistics Sales Director - Work Remotely!
Lucrative Salary & Commission
Location: Anywhere in GA - Home Office!
Industry: Logistics, Transportation, Trucking
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: 5 years of Experience in Logistics Sales. Car Haul Transportation Experience is preferred!
Sakaem Logistics is a profitable and stable company. We are looking for a talented Transportation Logistics Sales Director to join our team. We are located in Tucker, GA. We offer the benefits below.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision/life insurance along with a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacations, and personal days.
Initiate and conduct sales calls and meetings on potential new clients; Prospect and build a pipeline through cold calling, networking, trade shows, and other methods; Generate new clients by establishing relationships and closing on new business in the "Car Haul Transportation" and/or "dry freight" space.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prospect for leads utilizing cold calling, stop ins and networking strategies
- Conduct complex negotiations and close deals
- Prepare presentation material outlining Company's logistic services
- Conduct presentation materials to potential new accounts
- Execute sales call plans and other strategies that increase pipeline and new landed business
- Utilize sales-related technology/software including (but not limited to) Salesforce, MS Office, CargoTel, Rose Rocket
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction through implementation
- Maintain relationship with clients to secure referrals
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas for Company's sales strategies
- Gather, analyze, and compare freight bills from potential new accounts
- Identify prospective opportunities through communications and other activities as needed
- Develop content to be used throughout our marketing and social media platforms
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics sales with proven track record
- Generous Commission
Travel: As needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.