Ocean Import Documentation/Operations
Santa Fe Springs, CA
– Temporary role –
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and the Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong "home court advantage" in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
At LF Logistics, we believe that each and every one of us has the ability to do amazing things. How? Rather than asking "why", we ask, "why not?" Instead of settling for the ordinary, we set the bar at extraordinary. In place of obstacles, we see opportunities to reach for greatness.
Global NVOCC located in Santa Fe Springs, CA is seeking applicants for a Temporary Ocean Import Documentation/Operations Specialist.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments
- Collaborate with other teams internally to ensure the highest level of service possible
- Communicate with vendors, truckers and customers to provide freight solutions and high-end customer service experience
- Handle general shipping documents
- Coordinate and arrange shipments
- Monitor and track shipments
- 1 to 2 years' import/export experience in Ocean Freight with an NVOCC/Freight Forwarder, dealing with steamship lines, custom brokers, trucking companies, and all related documentation
- Experienced with Cargowise system is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in speaking and writing skills in English
- Familiar with industry standard computer programs and computer software programs such as Word, Excel, etc.