Day Shift & Night Shift
Good Pay & Benefits!
We are seeking two experienced Warehouse/Forklift Operators at our Stockton, CA terminal. One position is for a full-time day shift position. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The 2nd position if for a Full-time night shift opening. The schedule is Sunday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
These positions will be responsible for operating a sit-down forklift, loading accurately and safely, securing shipments, counting pallets, inspecting trailers, spotting trailers, and performing other miscellaneous warehouse duties.
The ideal applicants have 2 to 5 years of experience working in consolidation with one to two years of experience as a spotter.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to spot
- Must be able to utilize computer database and send out e-mail notifications as needed
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Safely operate forklift
- Ensure all logistics-related paperwork is filled out correctly and finished on time
- Participate in team meetings as necessary to improve warehouse performance
- Perform duties required for maintenance and organization of facility (sweeping, debris removal..)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.