Transportation Logistics Account Coordinator
Salary: $55-70k plus Incentive Program
Location: Tucker, GA
Sakaem Logistics is a profitable and stable company. We are looking for a full-time talented Transportation Logistics Account Coordinator to join our team. We offer the benefits below.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision/life insurance along with a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacations, and personal days.
This position is primarily responsible for providing logistics support to our customers, carriers, and operations in a fast-paced environment.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Booking and scheduling shipments with our carrier partners
- Tracking shipments from start to finish
- Resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Negotiating daily freight and shipping rates
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers and carriers
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
- Experience with CargoTel preferred but not required
- Automotive logistics experience preferred
- Freight Broker or 3PL: 1 year (Required)
- LTL experience considered; Rose Rocket TMS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.