3PL Logistics Account Coordinator with Dispatch Experience
Salary: $42,000 to $45,000 plus Incentive Program
Experience Level: 1 year plus
Freight Brokerage or 3PL Experience is Required & Automotive Logistics experience is preferred!
Location: Tucker, GA
Sakaem Logistics is a profitable and stable company. We are looking for a full-time talented 3PL Logistics Account Coordinator to join our team. We offer the benefits below.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision/life insurance along with a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacations, and personal days.
Sakaem Logistics is seeking a 3PL Logistics Coordinator specializing in the Freight Brokerage and Dispatching of Automotive & Container Shipping across the U.S and Internationally.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Booking and scheduling shipments with our carrier partners
- Tracking shipments from start to finish
- Resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Negotiating daily freight and shipping rates
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers and carriers
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional dispatch, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Freight Brokerage or 3PL Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
- Experience with CargoTel preferred but not required
- Automotive Logistics experience preferred
- LTL experience considered; Rose Rocket TMS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.