To collaborate closely with other Company offices on assigned accounts. The key account management includes, development of brand new accounts, participate in Requests for Quotation (RFQ), to expand share-up lanes from the assignment accounts.
- Research, analyze and identify business prospects through daily cold calling, web research, and networking for new business opportunities (on both local and out of state) whereby business travel will be necessary. To establish and cultivate business relationship and set up face to face visitation with new potential customers and maintain relationships with current customers.
- To gain additional business and/or maximize our profit from the assigned accounts by periodical review of our direct costs verses our selling rates, and relationship building with assigned accounts.
- Document all sales activity in the CRM software.
- Effective communication with employees, company overseas offices, and agents concerning target accounts as well as assigned accounts.
- Participate in RFQs and collaborate with other offices to complete RFQ.
- Either weekly, and/or Bi-Weekly call with RVP on review of current activities and issues pertaining accounts assigned.
- Closely monitor accounts receivable with accounting staff to ensure timely collection. Maintain no more than 2% of total accounts receivable over sixty (60) days.
- Business Communication Skill
- Driver's license
- Microsoft Office
- 3-5 year freight forwarding Experience in Sales