VP of Sales National Truck Freight Broker
To be considered for this position you will need to have minimum of two years' experience in 3rd party logistics truck freight sales with verifiable book of business!
Work from Home!
Join the family and grow with us!
This opportunity is for an individual who has experience in 3rd party logistics and is looking to break away from the bureaucratic red tape that is found in larger corporate logistics companies. The self-motivated individual who attains this position will undoubtedly be given the opportunity to grow and flourish in the family at Progressive Freight, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary $100k plus per year commission. Salary based on experience
- Minimal Travel Required
- No Relocation Required. Work from home.
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- Compensation plan rewards top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 12 to 24 months
The VP of Sales Freight Broker position is reserved for the salesperson who will contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively developing the sales team, driving the company's expansion strategy, and generating profitable growth for the company, most notably within dry flat and/or refrigerated freight. They are given the opportunity to grow without limitation and receive an uncapped residual commission.
- Minimum of two years' experience in 3rd party logistics truck freight sales with verifiable book of business
- Professional attitude with a HUNTER' mentality
- High energy, accountable, hardworking and proactive
- Customer and solution-focused mind set
- Computer literate with an understanding of the Office Suite
- Extensive phone skills and communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
Who are we?
Progressive Freight, Inc. is a 100% family owned and operated non-asset based, Inc 5000 company based in Thomasville, Ga. We have less bureaucracy and an office culture that brings everyone together like family. With a rock-solid credit history, we are well financed and looking to grow and help our team. We have solid roots here at Progressive Freight, because we believe in God, our employees, our communities, and our country.