Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Warehouse Building Manager
Warehouse Building Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for assigned building and all functional processes to include receiving, put-away, order processing, order auditing, shipping, repack (VAS), returns, and inventory control. The Building Manager is also responsible for balancing labor needs by scheduling and assigning employees to meet daily commitments and understanding and administering personnel policies and procedures. Shift available is Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm.
Responsibilities and Duties of Warehouse Building Manager:
- Prepares and/or reviews distribution documents
- Oversees all aspects of inbound and outbound operations
- Communicates effectively with employees at all levels. Keeps management informed of changes, needs, concerns, etc. Monitors productivity for all team members and provides feedback.
- Communicates staffing needs with Complex and Assistant Complex Managers
- Directs the daily activities of warehouse personnel. Oversees crew assignments to ensure efficient use of personnel
- Ensures staffing levels are met and managed effectively
- Monitors training of new employees
- Ensures all policies and standard operating procedures for departments are maintained, followed and enforced by building leadership team
- Troubleshoots and resolves major problems
- Enforces rules to secure warehouse contents against loss
- Promotes and enforces safety procedures
- Conducts physical counts; reconciling with WMS and RF system. Evaluates inventory on hand and communicates any changes to Inventory Control Manager. Oversees inspection of damaged goods, equipment and all associated documentation including digital photos.
- Makes efficient use of space within the building while attempting to maintain accounts together
- Completes accident and damaged property reports
- Ensures products are received, stored, or shipped in an accurate and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and training
- Minimum of 3 years warehouse operations experience at a management level
- Strong working knowledge of warehousing and inventory control functions
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast paced environment
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel, MS Office; proven experience with WMS
Regal Logistics offers a competitive salary, paid weekly and a comprehensive benefits package.
Location: 6500 26th St E Fife, WA USA, 98424
Regal Logistics, one of the country's top 100 Third Party Logistics company is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Building Manager to join our team in Fife, WA.