Warehouse Team Member
Warehouse Team Member
Schedule: Full-Time Seasonal
$15.00/hr or more
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced environment. This is a full-time role with a set schedule and benefits starting your first day.
As an Amazon Warehouse Team Member, you'll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and stow inventory
- Pick and pack orders
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you'll love working here:
- Start your career here: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: From health care to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Full-time hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement – View this video to learn more!
- 401(k) savings plan
- Basic life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Basic qualifications: High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Apply now to view available shifts.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.