Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
PCC Logistics is a full service third-party logistics company located in all major West Coast Ports, specializing in warehousing, transportation, distribution, and cross-docking, seeks a results-oriented Sales Account Executive.
This position requires a self-motivated individual that is able to manage and work as a team player, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and to coordinate multiple players and resources. Must be a problem solver. Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in the English language and perform basic math calculations. Must be someone who pays attention to detail and stays very organized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proven ability to generate new business and expand existing accounts
- Have the ability to network easily and generate sales through prospecting, cold calling, B2B, and Door to Door sales
- Responsible for maintaining multiple customer relationships negotiation of rates/agreements, account analysis, and overall account coordination.
- Recognizes trends, creates strategies and develop a vision to drive change to maximize sales and earnings
- Formulate advanced selling techniques with a focus on value creation to customers
- Ability to build credibility within the organization as well as outside stakeholders. Collaborate these functions to ensure coordination with strategic regional selling plans.
- Must meet established performance targets
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be detail and service oriented with good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests.
- Proven ability to generate new business and expand existing business.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal and people skills, and be service-oriented.
- Preferred experience in international and domestic freight.
- Must have commodity, warehouse, logistics, and operations knowledge.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt easily in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be willing to travel 50% or more.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of direct involvement in warehousing, transportation, and/or logistics fields.
- This position offers a benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: $75,000 - $95,000 /year