Customer Service Specialist
Auto Export Shipping is a profitable and stable company. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team. You must be detail-oriented, and have superior customer service and written communication skills.
Why Work for Us!:
- Salary is $16.00 to $20.00 hour DOE.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401K (Company pays 75% of Benefits)
- Vacation time Plus 10 days of PTO & 5 sick days.
- Bonus Program
- 2 years of experience
- Knowledge with exporting autos/containers
- Knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams
- Knowledge with Magaya system or RORO system
- Type 50 words per minute
- Excellent customer service phone skills
- Excellent written skills
Provides customers with courteous customer service in person or over the phone; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and products to serve customers' needs.
- Receive and review orders sent via fax or email or Online system
- Verify the paperwork received is complete and has all needed information to create a dock receipt and will clear CBP for shipping
- Incomplete Orders- these orders need additional documentation, or awaiting quotes, or additional services, are in a specified folder in Magaya. These orders are should be addressed at the beginning of every workday with reminder emails to clients.
- Roll bookings to Sallaum Newark for expired dock receipts upon request of customer
- All corresponding emails and uploads are to be attached to the order in Magaya for reference.
- Provide Booking Report at EOD Rejections- When notification of rejections are received via mail or email the following will be completed.
- Magaya and Rejection list in common file is updated with the units rejected, when, where, why and tracking# of documents sent back via mail.
- Customer is to be contacted/ informed of rejection, needed corrections, and additional fees
- Documentation is to be corrected and packaged
- Magaya is to be updated with tracking# of return package
- Rejection List is sent out every Friday
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Provide additional support to customer communication by answering or forwarding emails to the right department
- Take transferred phone calls regarding shipment updates, port procedures, rejections, vessel schedules, and RORO quotes.
- Monitor high volume, and NRA customers. Provide monthly report on shipments and volume and customer correspondence. Notify management when customers with NRAs are not reaching the required volume for rate.
Please only apply if you feel you are a good fit based on the requirements set.