If you are interested in joining a stable, fast growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then White Arrow is right for you! We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Be part of a dedicated, innovative and hardworking team.
White Arrow is searching for an experienced Mechanic to assist at our Secaucus, NJ facility. This is a day shift position scheduled Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. You may work over 8 hours. This position's primary role is to perform inspections, maintenance and repairs on all company trucks, trailers and forklifts; as well as to perform any maintenance repairs for our terminal and yard.
• Current Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License
• Must have own Tools
• Knowledge of Air Brake Systems
• Knowledge of Brake Shoe Service
• Knowledge of Engine of Tire Changing
• Knowledge of Welding and Fabricating
• Knowledge of Body Repair
• Knowledge of Forklift Operations and Repairs
• Knowledge of Hydraulics (lines, suspension, lifts and gates)
• Knowledge of Wood Work
• Knowledge of Insulation and Foam Work
• Knowledge of PM and BIT Requirements
• Forklift and Break Training Certification through White Arrow Safety Program
• Ability to lift up weight (up to 50 lbs.)
• Ability to drive a forklift
• Commercial Driver's License preferred
• Ability to work in harsh weather condition
• Ability to keep work area organized and clean
• Ability to document purchase orders and all used resources
• Ability to work extra hours, weekends and temporarily change hours if needed.
Please Apply On-line Below!