This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
This position is responsible to oversee Inventory issues and to resolve any inventory Discrepancies. Depending on your position and branches that you are assigned to work, your responsibility of essential job functions may differ. In addition, may require supporting other departments within the HHE operation. This job may require working on the weekends.
• Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
• Maintain both inbound and outbound paperwork for Distribution/Warehousing
• Coordinates activities of distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
• Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise. (Proper reporting and documentation)
• Maintenance of all equipment and monitor daily Inspections including other safety related equipment
• Make sure all regulations such as TSA/CTPAT/TAPA/CFS are followed and ready for inspection.
• Load and unload trucks when needed, forklift operations
• Customer service means solving problems or concerns.
• Control and maintain proper monthly inventories.
• Job requires working directly with temporary staff and other departments
• Responsible for daily supervision of warehouse operations activities to ensure efficient allocation of resources and compliance with policies and procedures
• Monitors and reviews employees' work activities through individual meetings and group meetings to ensure that all work activities are proceeding smoothly to plan.
• Delegates and advises employees on work procedures and practices
• Motivates, develops and mentors employees for improved performance.
• Communicates and coordinates information both in writing and orally on a regular basis with both management and staff.
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
• May assist and provide guidance and direction to new employees
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution
• Maintains good communication with management, office staff and outside contacts
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area