Looking for a fun fast-paced team environment where you can motivate a team and develop your skills and abilities in logistics???
Our Shift Lead plans, organizes and directs warehouse activities to meet objectives. Development, training and motivation of the team is key to success.
The successful candidate:
- Has at least 3 years' experience within distribution center
- Successfully communicates with co-workers and customers both in writing and verbally with fluency in the English language
- Has experience supervising and coordinating loading/unloading of trucks
- Participates in a team environment focused on hard work and fun
- Works in compliance with federal, state and local statues, OSHA requirements etc.
- Has a valid forklift permit or pass the written test/obstacle course for forklift certification
- Is a good listener
- Works independently and follows procedures/work instructions
- Has prior success building, leading and directing a team to meet business metrics.
- Can train team members in safe equipment operation and maintenance
- Be able to perform calculations including adding, subtracting, division and multiplication including passing the company math test.
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS! Since the creation of LeSaint Logistics, our commitment to a positive workplace extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, LeSaint Logistics offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees.
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Logistics is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries. With more than 25 facilities across the United States, LeSaint Logistics offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint Logistics clients are supported by the company's TechKnow suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes. #ZR