Looking for a position where you can capitalize on your love of numbers and organization?
Join LeSaint Logistics where we offer an organization focused on technology, intellectual capital in an environment where our creative people make a positive impact daily.
Our Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for utilizing LeSaint Logistics Mission, Vision and Values to manage inventory control, cycle counting, and inventory issue resolution as well as coordination of inbound container management and inventory reports.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- 1-3 years' experience with inventory control
- Be proficient with the use of a cherry picker and/or stock picker
- Strong computer skills, preferably with WMS (Scale, SAP etc.)
- Able to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication (must pass company math test)
- Ability to follow procedures and work instructions
- Previous administrative experience and/or experience with office equipment
- Be a high energy individual that is able to communicate effectively
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS! Since the creation of LeSaint Logistics, our commitment to a positive workplace extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, LeSaint Logistics offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees.
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Logistics is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries. With more than 25 facilities across the United States, LeSaint Logistics offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint Logistics clients are supported by the company's TechKnow suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes.