This position is for local residents only.
Warehouse Sales Professional - Commission Discussed during interview!
We are currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Warehousing Sales professional to join our team in West Chicago.
We encourage candidates in the near vicinity to apply.
We will offer the ideal candidate a competitive salary, paid time off and a benefits package. Commission will be discussed during interview.
Worldwide Logistic Partners is a dynamic and growing Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding company with headquarters in Crystal Lake. Our company has had steady and positive growth every year and we are one of the leading-edge technology-based logistic companies with focus on customer service and performance for our existing customer base. Come join a company that is projected to double in size over the next 5 years and join a team of the best professional in the industry...be a leader and not a follower! So far we have expanded our warehouse operations from 20,000 Sq Ft to 55,000 Sq Ft of space. We provide you with the very best in office environments, leading technology and a fun place to work. We offer great benefits and your compensation will be based on your experience and desire to excel.
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 years
- Logistics/Warehousing Sales experience required
- Research & initiate prospecting calls to potential warehousing customers
- Prospecting for leads through both on site client visits and heavy cold calling
- Develop prospects into customers with a focus on account growth through complete supply chain solutions
- Financially accountable for margin generated for each order/shipment
- Be a key voice in sales planning, prioritization setting and process optimization
- Track and maintain all sales prospecting activity in CRM software
- Ensure accurate data capture, data integrity and system entry in all customer-related functions in company software
- Develop relationships with both existing and new customers and vendors to maintain a strong presence in their daily activities to ensure retention
- Provide the highest level of customer service through collaboration with our operations and customs service teams to plan, schedule and track the movement of materials and products to/from our warehouse
- Effectively utilize data and problem-solving skills to proactively resolve customer issues thereby maintaining an effective and superior service level to all clients
- Ambitious, Entrepreneurial and Competitive Spirit
- Enthusiastic, Persistent and Confident approach
- Strong Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Ability to Succeed in an environment where compensation is directly correlated to performance
- Warehousing Sales Experience Required
- Strong Logistics Industry Knowledge required
- Excellent Listening Skills and Customer-Focused Sales Approach
- Strong Organizational & Communication Skills
- Ability to clearly & effectively communicate daily with Customers and Co-Workers
- Excellent Follow-Up Skills
- Minimum 5 Years Logistics Sales Required
- Minimum 2 Years Warehousing Sales Required