Warehouse Supervisor - 6 am to 3 pm, Monday to Friday!
Opportunity and success can be yours at White Arrow!
If you are interested in joining a stable, fast growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then White Arrow is right for you! White Arrow offers very competitive pay and great benefits to their employees. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Be part of a dedicated, innovative and hardworking team.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for providing support to the Terminal Manager in the day to day operations of the terminal. This is a hands-on position that services the needs of the customer while ensuring the safety of the terminal, and maintaining high productivity. This position interacts with various departments, including OS & D, Operations, Fleet and Accounting and requires constant daily communication with drivers.
This is a day shift (6 am -3 pm), Monday - Friday. This position may require working long hours and weekends, if needed. This is a fast-paced environment.
- Oversight of driver and terminal personnel
- Responsible for general staff training and development
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements and any associated reporting
- Local point of contact for human resources
- Supervise loading and unloading operations
- Communication with dispatch and operations regarding local equipment, maintenance or scheduling obstacles.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies at all times
- CDL - A preferred but not required
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- 2 to 5 years of warehouse supervisory experience
- 3 to 5 years or more experience with Forklift and Electric Hand Jacks