Associate Manager of Private Client Group Services
At Wilson Daniels, we strive for global recognition as leaders and educators of luxury wines and spirits, setting the highest standard for quality, integrity and excellence. Our passionate team of professionals surpass expectations in all aspects of the fine-wine world: brand marketing, sales, public relations, creative services, finance and operations. From our distinguished leadership team to our national sales managers around the country, Wilson Daniels focuses on family…because we are.
The Associate Manager of Private Client Group Services for Wilson Daniels will work exclusively in a division of the company focused on Wilson Daniels’ Direct-to-Consumer business in which some of the rarest and most collectible wines in the import portfolio are offered for sale to an invited national group of private wine collector members. The Associate Manager will be responsible for administrative and operational functions supporting the business objectives of the Private Client Group as well as client-facing email and telephone communication and service as it pertains to sales offerings and management of CRM (Customer Relation Management) database. This position will also liaise with internal Operations and Accounting Departments on all sales offerings for PCG Services. This position will have an active role in a small and dynamic team involved helping shape one of the most rapidly-evolving and growing divisions in the Wilson Daniels organization with great capacity for personal and career growth. Reporting to Vice President of Private Client Group Services.
- Management of Client Database including order history, client preferences, client profile.
- Receive, organize, and maintain all order documents pertaining to 4-5 PCG Sales Offerings per year and all related client forms.
- Work with WD Operations and Accounting Departments on client order processing and fulfillment.
- Directly communicate with clients on all offering-related matters and provide exceptional and timely client service.
- Directly work with our warehouse and fulfillment partners on inventory moves to our clients’ accounts and oversee responsibility for the client ordering cycle from initial order through final fulfillment.
- Prepare and coordinate client distribution lists for shipment of offering materials and help prepare and oversee the output of sales offering materials and related collateral.
- Contribute ideas for PCG program advancement and initiatives in collaboration with Sr. Manager and VP of Private Client Group.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience with ultra-fine wine administration preferred; experience managing direct-to-consumer programs (private wine clubs or e-commerce retail as an example) is a plus.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Adobe required. Some experience with inventory management, ERP, and related operations systems software platforms preferred. Experience with Microsoft Business Central preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Be able to maintain an organized administrative-heavy workload and demonstrate extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with small team of personnel working closely together.
- Strong ability to multi-task and maintain diverse work load consisting of numerous short and long-term objectives and projects with ability to prioritize and achieve deadlines.
- Displays initiative and excels without requiring constant direct supervision.
- Extreme professionalism, discretion, and highly polished communication skills in all aspects of client-facing communication and service. Working with “high-touch” clientele used to a luxury client experience.
- Shows a keen interest in high-end fine wine sales & marketing and in expanding this knowledge.
- Has desire to contribute ideas and energy to a very entrepreneurial and valuable business unit, both in present and future.