Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Premier Transportation is an Irregular Route Common and Contract Carrier which specializes in providing integrated transportation and logistics solutions to the retail and consumer products industries nationwide.
Premier is able to provide numerous resources to meet customer needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including door-to-store deliveries, dedicated fleets, full service logistic solutions, truckload transportation and yard management. Our company's leading performance record, competitive pricing, and unparalleled customer service to the retail and consumer products communities have propelled Premier to the forefront of the transportation industry.
We are committed to providing top quality transportation services to our retail customers. Our experienced driver and management teams can tailor programs to meet your individual requirements, while our customer service department constantly monitors our performance to ensure that we maintain our service commitments.
Atlanta, GA or Pendleton, IN
The Dedicated Fleet Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of qualified Company Drivers and Owner Operators and establish a pipeline for sufficient future driver demands.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct day-to-day Company Drivers and Owner Operators recruiting activities, follow recruiting processes and acting as a resource on all points of the recruitment cycle.
- Creatively source and develop a pool of qualified Owner Operator applicants through the use of traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling/direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, employment agencies, internet searches, postings, etc.
- Actively visit and recruit at truck rest stops, fueling stations, maintenance shops, truck parts shops, eateries, etc.
- Communicate our driver opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Determine Owner Operator qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job/contractor requirements.
- Work with Safety Department to ensure all required application files are obtained and submitted.
- Must have an active pipeline of Candidates and be able to hit the ground running
- Minimum 3 plus years' experience in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and contracting Owner Operators in a corporate environment.
- High School Diploma/GED-Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proven success in using creative sourcing techniques to produce diverse, quality, potential candidate pools. .
- Solid knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to recruitment.
- Meets deadlines, makes decisions promptly and effectively communicates with others.
- Depending on experience
- Generous Bonus/Commission