Receiving Warehouse Supervisor
Receiving Warehouse Supervisor
Creates receiving and allocation documents, maintains files, and corrects discrepancies as needed. Works with and communicates with GAO to ensure paperwork is processed so that vendors are paid in a timely manner, and resolves any paperwork/invoicing issues. Maintains document files involving store-to-store transfers, corrects discrepancies as needed, and follows up with store personnel if problem persists. Reconciles and accounts for damaged and miss-shipped items on a timely basis. Oversees incoming product reception to include accurate reception and ensures product is properly tagged and scanning in POS system. Supervises the disposition of "return to vendor" merchandise in a timely manner. Conducts physical inventories and/or store transfers at the end of each season. The candidate needs to be detail oriented and comfortable with learning different computer programs. The season at Rocky Mountain National Park runs from approximately the end of April until mid-October. Candidate must be capable to work at an altitude of 12,000 feet
All positions at Rocky Mountain are full-time seasonal positions, there are NO full-time year round positions.
- Perform all duties with respect to the Company's Core Values, Mission Statement, and guest services standards.
- Accept responsibility for receiving, storing, and issuing all product that the warehouse handles.
- Accurately sort and store all inventory.
- Maintain accurate logs and records to track and account for all merchandise as it is received or shipped.
- Inspect all merchandise as it is received to ensure all is in good and usable condition, proper quantity count, and invoiced according to purchase order.
- Scans all product to ensure accuracy in POS system.
- Produces, distributes, and files all necessary documents to support the receiving of merchandise.
- Computer input of all merchandise received.
- Establish and maintain order in all warehouse storage areas.
- Rotate all products, when appropriate, to represent a "First In-First Out" philosophy of product usage.
- Be able to recognize all products the warehouse handles on a regular basis.
- Accurately check in vendor deliveries.
- Accurate communication with Retail Manager essential.
- Process vendor returns and store transfers.
- Accurate paper trails on all product.
- Working knowledge of all products stored in warehouse and how to handle.
- Strong computer skills needed using Mi9 XEIS computer systems. Excel, Word, and Outlook a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize your daily routine.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and concise manner.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work alone.