This is a "Hunters Role." The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Establish and cultivate business relationships.
- Prepare and submit Request for Quotations (RFQ) on all sales leads inclusive of overseas offices communications.
- Document all sales activity in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software including recording all target accounts information and target account opportunities.
- Complete monthly sales reports including applicable advance sales commissions
- Completing all regional reporting requirements, meetings and conference calls as required
- Provide support in Request for Quotation (RFQ) completion and pricing for overseas requests
- Receive, provide and issue client quote requests
*** Only candidates with 4-5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding/logistics will be considered.***
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Freight Forwarding experience
- 3 years' of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills