Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!
ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Albany, NY
Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast is seeking a knowledgeable, experienced, hardworking Fleet Technician to join our team.
The Fleet Technician is responsible for performing repairs, inspections, and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles to include diesel and gasoline trucks, trailers, pallet jacks, forklifts and automobiles. The Fleet Technician is tasked with maintaining fleet according to DOT and other regulatory requirements to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operation of all company vehicles and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and perform repairs on company fleet vehicles
- Schedule and conduct preventative maintenance
- Test equipment to ensure proper functioning and performance
- Respond to service calls
- Pick up and deliver vehicles
- Complete required paperwork
- Maintain clean and safe work area at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience in auto mechanics and heavy equipment repair required
- Class A Commercial Driver's License & Clean MVR preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification desirable
- Must be able to supply automotive hand tools
- Basic proficiency with computer applications
- Demonstrated automotive, mechanical and technical aptitude
- Working knowledge of the methods, equipment and techniques used in vehicle repair and maintenance
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift, push and pull 50 pounds, reach above head height, squat, kneel, bend and reach
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!