Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
- Responsible for processing and maintaining all Accounts Receivable/Payable.
- Review and process invoices received and obtain approvals.
- Enter invoices in the accounting system- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers.
- Process and generate weekly vendor payments.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Maintain control sheets to assure all billing is completed in a timely manner.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Process adjustments: process credit memos when needed for returns or other pricing or shipping discrepancies.
- Reconcile Customer Accounts Receivable Aging to the General Ledger.
- Maintain all vendor files accordingly.
- Resolve vendor inquiries and payment discrepancies.
- Copy and file invoices with supporting attachments.
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices have been paid. Follow due date requirements on all invoices.
- File paperwork.
- Generate account statement for customers with past-due balances.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems efficiently; gathers and analyzes information; develops solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Must be knowledgeable of PC applications like Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to manage tasks to completion and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task.
- Experience working with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Experience performing and processing payroll.
- 1 – 2 Years Experience in transportation & logistics. Trinium TMS software is a plus. Quickbooks is a MUST.
- 1 – 2 years general accounting experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks.
We are located in Torrance, CA city, nearly 10 miles from port which has currently 200,000 sqft warehouse space. We specialize in integrated operation of Warehousing and Fulfillment and Transportation (FCL / FTL / LCL) services.
With our own fleet, We are handling Harbor Drayage and pick up daily import and export containers from LA/ LGB ports. Our Operation and Driver team uses 'Trinium Software' which is one the best TMS system in our industry.
Every driver has the application in their tablets, with Geofencing technology, we do able to truck each load and send quick updates to our customers like container status update, Delivery / Pick up status and Quick POD details.
Warehousing / Distribution
We offer transloading, Pick and pack, Inter Unit Labelling , Palletization , Shrink-wrapping, Container segregation to help our customer to improve their supply chain. We are already trusted by some of name accounts that handling their current freight and moving them to DCs or B2B in timely and inexpensive way.
Our Current WMS 3PL software system is allowing our customer to have own access to monitor their inventory , received items, Activity , shipping report etc.
FTL / LCL Services
This is Another specialized area that we do offer. DCW has a contract with almost each Airlines to pick up air cargo from LAX. Bobtail Equipment have lift gate and able to pick up loose cargos from Airport.