Sales/Business Development Executive
We are a growing freight forwarding company who has been in business for eight years. We are a full service NVOCC, freight forwarding and logistics company specializing in complete global logistics and supply chain solutions. We are ‘perfectly diverse' and have extensive capabilities and experience handling all modes and types of transportation.
We are seeking an experienced Sales / Business Development Executive to expand our company and create growth opportunities for the right individual. You will be responsible for developing and securing profitable business by coordinating the complete sales cycle. This includes prospect qualification, pricing, and proposals. You will maintain client and account relationships, along with operational coordination with our international agents and local office. You will also be responsible for sales projection and reporting on a consistent basis. Salesperson will have access to Customer Resource Management tools and an active international sales lead program.
- Knowledge of greater Southern California regional markets
- Knowledge of Trans Pacific, European, Middle East, and Latin America trade lanes
- Multimodal sales (Air, Ocean, Import, Export, LCL/FCL, Brokerage FTL/LTL)
- Demonstrated business development and territory management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Domiciled in greater Los Angeles area
- 3-5 years industry experience recommended
- Competitive Salary and or Commission (based on your book of business)
- High School