Manager, Sales Execution
Manager, Sales Execution
Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are a team of nearly 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 130 countries. All working together to ensure the flow of goods never stops. Right now, we're hiring a Manager, Sales Execution in Piscataway, NJ. Let's navigate the future, together.
What does it mean to join a leading global liner shipping company? It means you'll have access to outstanding technology and challenging job opportunities around the world. It means working for a company that cares about the environment, safety, and quality management. It means we set high standards. That's how we've been setting the benchmark for more than 170 years. Now here's your chance to become a part of what we do next.
- Guides, coaches and supports the Sales Execution department
- Monitors and measures workload of staff to ensure best process is in place
- Ensures that the sales territory meets or exceeds volume/revenue/contribution objectives
- Effectively communicates all account specifics to the Customer Service and Sales departments to ensure top level service and competitive pricing
- Qualifies target accounts and manages the new relationship by acting as the link between the potential customer and Management
- Makes joint sales calls with sales staff to ensure quality representation and proper customer approach according to sales manual standards
- Develops sales strategies to increase business
- Negotiates and completes customer bids and contracts
- Responds to customer rate and service inquiries
- Assists staff with the development of their personal goals/budget
- Makes certain that all departmental and functional training requirements are fulfilled
- Ensures consistent application of Hapag-Lloyd policies to all personnel actions
- Ability to handle details and resolve problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, resourceful and responsive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement action items
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office
This is a great opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Hapag-Lloyd is an Equal Opportunity employer that maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.