Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Int'l Logistics / freight forwarder seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator
Freight Forwarding experience required
- Job Req: L1229.9
- Coordinate import and Export activities including reviewing documents received from overseas, tracing incoming shipments with steamship lines, creating arrival notices and making arrangements for customs clearance with broker and handling delivery instructions.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, database, etc.
- Coordinate Shipments with importers, truckers, and carriers.
- Arrange both delivery and the invoicing of the import account for services rendered
- Prepare billing package, bill file, email/mail to clients
- 2-3 Years Import Operations / Freight Forwarding Experience
- Computer Skills; MS Office/Excel
- Domestic shipping experience (trucking)
- Detailed oriented. Accurate on data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as organizational skills.
Applicants with qualifications matching the above, will be contacted.
- Send Resume online below
Industry: Freight Forwarder - Logistics
Work Hrs: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Location: Cerritos, CA
as the leading Search - Staffing firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.
#warehouse #Import/Export | Distribution | #Freight Forwarding | #compliance | Supply chain | Container Freight Station |