Chewy has INCREASED PAY RATES with pay raises starting at 90 days!
Looking for a long-term career that will guarantee you full-time hours and opportunities for overtime, with a great starting pay rate of up to $15.00 per hour? Standard opportunity for pay rate increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! Increased pay rate with successful completion of forklift certification!
Chewy is also on a bus route, available 7 days per week!
When and where?
Mechanicsburg – Chewy Fulfillment Center
40 Dauphin Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 | 9am – 4pm
- Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 | 9am – 4pm
- Friday, January 24th, 2020 | 9am – 4pm
**NEW** CHEWY RECRUITING OFFICE in HARRISBURG!
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140
Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 | 9am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 | 9am – 4:30pm
- Friday, January 24th, 2020 | 9am – 4:30pm
Please bring a photo ID and wear closed-toe shoes (sneakers).
- Days: 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Nights: 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM **SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR NIGHT SHIFT
Multiple Schedules Available!
*IMMEDIATE START DATES AVAILABLE*
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates Available!
- Pay raise at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, & 48 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- 120 hours of accrued Unpaid Time Off
On the spot interviews and hiring decisions! We have awesome culture, competitive benefits, and overtime available. This is a direct-hire, non-seasonal, job with definite potential for growth. Our warehouse workers will benefit from career development programs with rapid career growth potential, and much more! And don't forget we have a bus-route for all shifts, 7 days per week, that will drop you off right at our employee entrance!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists do a wide range of warehouse functions; picking, packing, shipping, order fulfillment, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving product to various locations utilizing a Forklift – Order Picker, High Reach Truck, etc.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Forklift positions will require minimum of 3-6 months operation on a STAND-UP Reach Truck, Cherry Picker, or Order Picker.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each 10 hour shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities.