Regional Transportation Manager
About Ashley Distribution Services:
In 1974, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. developed their own transportation fleet, Ashley Distribution Services (ADS). Today, ADS is one of the shipping industry's largest private fleets.
Ashley Distribution Services is seeking a Regional Transportation Manager!
- Support regional ADS operations by leading Ashley Ambassadors (OTR/Regional/Local drivers) and office administrative staff in coordination with the corporate ADS office.
- Engage with Ambassadors in the assigned distribution center as well as the drivers working at remote drop yard locations within the region.
- Lead and support ADS office operations.
- Interact with leadership team and staff of other departments within Ashley as well as outside representatives including customers and carriers.
- Assist in hiring and retaining drivers/staff.
- Staff: 5-10 direct, up to 200 indirect
- Create, participate, and implement projects and improvements in coordination with fellow Regional Transportation Managers located across the ADS Network.
- Frequent Travel Required
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Low cost benefits packages
- The ability for advancements within
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Profit Sharing and 401k
- Over 900 tractors and 3,700 trailers make up one of the industry's largest fleet
- One of Transport Topics Top 100 private carriers
- Advanced routing and dispatch systems increase on-time performance
- The Ashley fleet annually travels the equivalent of 160 round trips to the moon!
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, transportation or related field (preferred, but not required)
- 3 years of transportation/management experience required
Please Apply on-line Below!