Manager, Site Operations
Manager, Site Operations
PUMA is one of the world's leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be!
Do you want to be a part of something special? Do you want to make a difference and play a role in our successful Ecommerce team based in Westford, MA, USA. We have a new and exciting opportunity we are looking to fill as an Ecommerce Product Manager.
- Responsible for day to day business operation of the Ecommerce platform landscape.
- Platform landscape: website platform (Demandware SFCC SFRA Mobile-First) and the technical/business operations of supporting internal and third-party platforms including order processing, payment, catalog data, inventory, job schedules, integrations, and others.
- Lead the definition and improvement of business operational processes as they relate to the platform and its tools. Understand business opportunities, the front end technical landscape, and defining opportunities that will support the business team in achieving their objectives
- Gather/Define detailed product requirements and business cases for both internal tools-based solutions and customer-facing eCommerce digital experience
- Launch products successfully (on budget, on time, of quality)
- Manage, analyze, and report on weekly/monthly development throughput, capacity, and budget.
- Drive the process to scope and prioritize Ecommerce key platform enhancements and projects.
- Analysis and monitoring of platform processes finding improvement opportunities and ensuring site health.
- Responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with our internal, Global, and Third-Party partners.
- Manage the biweekly/monthly/quarterly website updates.
- Management of actual implementation details and resources both "hands on" and oversight
- Manage UAT process for site development and system upgrades
- Develop into a subject matter expert for front-end tools and technology.
- Responsible for partnering with the Product Specialist to ensure that the Puma North American code base is up to date with all Global code updates.
- Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices.
- 5 years of experience in eCommerce Web operations and product management
- 2 years of experience managing third party service providers or external developers
- 2 years of Project Management experience
- Proven track record of developing business cases or product requirement documents
- Ability to self-manage and operate effectively with little oversight
- Ability to conceptualize and capture business requirements and translate them into functional requirements for external web development
- Ability to communicate at all levels (Internal, Global team, Third Party vendors)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Solid understanding of common client and service-side web technologies.
- Demandware SFCC SFRA Mobile-First platform experience is preferred.
- Jira and Confluence experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc...)
- A high energy, positive attitude with the drive and motivation to constantly be improving the customer online experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
In mid-2021, the PUMA North America Regional Corporate Headquarters will be moving to a new office located in Somerville, MA. All positions currently located at the Westford office, as well as at our International Boston office, will make this transition
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.