Freight Forwarder and NVOCC seeks experienced warehouse Associate. Responsibilities include warehouse operations, loading and unloading of products, materials, preparing items for shipping, shrink wrapping or boxing products and be able to create warehouse receipts on our Magaya system.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review / receive cargo into the Magaya system
- Shrink wrapping or boxing products.
- Loading and unloading of containers.
- Check incoming merchandise against BOL for piece count, damages, etc.
- Perform general warehouse duties using pallet jack and/or forklift
- 1 to 2 years Warehouse experience in a Logistics environment (Distribution,freight forwarding,etc.)
- Certification for sit-down forklift)
- Experience with Magaya operational system)
- Understanding of Inventory control procedures, packing / shipping, and space allocation techniques.
- Bilingual Spanish and English Speaker a plus
- Lift/carry 40 to 50Lbs.
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
- Must have status to be able to work in USA.