CNC Operators needed!
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 4am - 12:30pm, some overtime and occasional Saturdays
Location: 550 Lakeside Pkwy, Flower Mound, TX 75028
HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you
Job Description & Qualifications
Entry level operation of CNC tools and machinery. Set up and operation of numerical control machine tools that automatically mill, drill, broach and ream metal and plastic parts. May be adjusting the machine for feed and speed, change of cutting tools or adjusting machine controls when appropriate.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Select, measure, assemble and set machine tools such as drill bits and milling or cutting tools using precision gauges and instruments.
- Load control media, such as tape, card, or disk, in machine controller or enters commands to retrieve programmed instructions.
- Follow specifications or procedures for tooling set-up, machine operation, work piece dimensions or programming.
- Start automatic operation of numeric control machine to machine parts or test set-up, piece work dimensions or programming.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as dust, fumes, or odors.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Experience reading specifications and work orders/ schedules.
- Experience programming / loading jobs into CNC machines.
- Drill/Sand equipment experience is a plus.
Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound
Posted Date 5 months ago (6/28/2019 12:43 PM)
Job ID 2019-33521
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Manufacturing
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 75028
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.