Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 15,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
The Inventory Controller exists to control all processes that revolve around inventory, positioning of inventory, receipt, shipment in the Lebanon Plant in order to effectively and accurately meet customer delivery expectations.
Record and maintain appropriate systemic data from all designated forms and documents. Maintain necessary records for all inventories within the plant. Move material as specific duties require or are directed to do so. Assist in training fellow associates as required. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition, and follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Appropriate physical material movement throughout all areas of the plant per defined production order routes.
- Deliver large steel bars cut to required amount for production orders through the proper review, handling, and cutting process.
- Proper maintenance of inventory accuracy including performance of daily cycle counts, issuing and returning of all materials.
- Shipping of all customer and intercompany orders and receiving of all customer returns correctly both physically and systematically.
- Receiving of all vendor goods correctly both physically and systematically. Perform receipt, validate quantity, unpacking and movement of all material including vendor material.
- Distribution of all daily plant mail and packages shipped in.
- Perform all Stockroom & Tool Crib duties in a proper and timely fashion. Maintain accuracy of inventory in these areas using systems including required paperwork. Provide customer service to associates.
- Utilize multiple systems to maintain traceability on all raw material and production orders and complete/review appropriate assembly paperwork.
- Packing and labeling of all stocked product. Maintain all traceability for shipments.
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools in a clean and orderly condition. Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations, including but not limited to (lock out tag out, personal protective equipment, fire evacuation protocol, etc.)
- Train personnel as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, two-year advanced degree preferred.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive.
- Strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks.
- Strong computer skills; including but not limited to MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), scanning/emailing, AS400 and SAP based systems.
- Strong problem solving methodology for troubleshooting problems encountered that are typically dissimilar and have a number of solutions.
- Strong customer service skills, verbal/written communication skills
- Obtain & maintain Powered Industrial Truck/Fork-truck licensing.
- Inventory Control Areas include: Stockroom, Tool Crib, Shipping, ABU, REI Unpacking, Steel, Material Movement
Specific Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to climb stairs & able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform extensive walking throughout facility & tolerate long periods of standing.
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Inventory control areas can vary in environmental temperature of 70-95 degrees F, during summer months; the environment can reach temperatures of 100 degrees F in some locations. Humidity can also vary outside of environmentally controlled areas, and is typically similar to the outside environment.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Inventory control areas can require but are not limited to hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toe shoes/boots, and leather/Dynema gloves. All safety required PPE will be used in the designated areas.
- U.S. citizen or green card holder required.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.