Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our Class A CDL Drive Time.
- Be able to assist in troubleshooting and problem solving with Drivers while on route.
- First Response to emergency situations providing prompt resolution and detailed documentation.
- Administers truck routing operations: alone or with Fleet Router, schedules drivers, arranges routes, and allocates vehicles for outbound and inbound (backhaul) needs.
- Monitors, coordinates maintenance, fueling and specialty needs.
- Schedules vehicle repairs and maintains requisite DOT reporting.
- Arranges vehicle fueling in most cost efficient manner.
- Arranges temporary vehicles as required.
- Monitors driver's requisite operating skills.
- Assist Transportation Mgr. in arranging in drivers training and testing as required.
- Maintains DOT vehicle condition reporting.
- Ensures application of safety, accident-prevention standards, methods, and procedures.
- Communicates with customers in regards to operating schedules and delivery problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Production shift experience with working knowledge of general warehouse activities and transportation.
- High school graduate with two years higher education or equivalent.
- Class A CDL preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office. Knowledge of AS400 a plus.
- Experience with truck routing and driver and equipment tracking software, preferred.
Current scheduled shift is Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm start time