3rd Shift, Thursday, 12:00am – 6:00am and Thursday - Saturday, 6:00pm to 6:00am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset and we're always on the lookout for inspirational leaders who know how to get the best out of their team. As the Senior Supervisor, Warehouse Operations, you will have responsibility for all day-to-day warehouse operations, while encouraging people to continually raise the bar. As a member of our team, you'll have committed support to excel and the resources to build a career you'll be proud of. If you're looking for an outstanding growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensure efficient daily operations of the warehouse; prepare schedules
- Supervise team and provide training and coaching to improve performance
- Monitor work quality to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate an understanding of the XPO quality policy
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Implement continuous improvement action plans
- Interact with customer regarding SLAs
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with computerized scanner equipment
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Proven ability to independently lead new/complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to be a champion of XPO policies and processes
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field
- Experience in Lean warehousing
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
- Demonstrated ability to support, follow and communicate company safety guidelines and programs
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.