1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 4:00pm - 12:30am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their jobs. As a Clerk, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure that our operations continue to run smoothly. If you're looking for a great opportunity with a rapidly growing global company, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Process orders and maintain inventory into a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Perform data entry tasks
- Research and correct transaction errors
- Handle domestic and international shipping documents
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Experience entering and maintaining information in a WMS
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.