Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
This position is responsible for managing and conducting various financial analyses used to determine customers, projects and segments level profitability for Core-Mark International. Lead pricing and profitability analysis for existing and new business.
- Lead RFP process for existing or new customers including data validation and financial due diligence
- Interface with Sr. Management and various executives on deal reviews and profitability analysis
- Provide recurring and ad hoc customer analysis
- Identify opportunities for business development and support special projects
- Oversee customer allowance and participate in customer business reviews periodically
Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years of financial or accounting experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field, MBA degree is a plus
- Proven success in managing projects with competing priorities
- Strong financial/business acumen with understanding of profit, EBITDA, ROI and capital employed
- Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform financial data into recommendations to senior leadership
- Prior success in building effective business partnerships with the ability to influence decision makers
- Strong analytical skills with experience creating and manipulating financial models using large database
- Ability to perform and delivery quality results within a highly matrix environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger. THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.