Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
- Modifying and distributing internal and external reports for sales teams, vendors, and customers.
- Assisting with the management and tracking of customer sales, rebates, and profitability.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating customer accounts.
- Preparing and editing spreadsheets on Excel.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, and special projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations, reports, and communications.
- Monitoring and coordinating schedules.
- Typing various letters, reports, and forms.
- Organizing documents, sending out mail and packages, filing, and processing received mail.
Support Sales team- serves as the point of contact for sales representatives who are out in the field meeting clients and making sales. T
Skills & Experiences:Sales administrative assistants interact with a range of people while performing their job, so great interpersonal skills are essential. They should also be outstanding communicators capable of providing clear information in both verbal and written forms. Other factors critical to success include:
- Customer service - sales depend heavily on pleasing customers, so administrative assistants need to be attentive to their needs and willing to help out however possible
- Attention to detail - making arrangements requires covering all bases and not letting things slip through the cracks
- Multitasking - the ability to prioritize and deal with demands coming from various directions, including reps in the field, requires a level head
- Organization skills - managing the efforts of multiple people to achieve desired results requires staying on top of things and collaborating extensively
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Knowledge of general office management.
- Computer proficient with strong knowledge of Microsoft programs; such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Medical Coverage including: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, and other Paramedical Practitioners
- Core-Benefits: Life (includes dependent coverage),Disability,& Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: RRSP with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Paid Direct Drug Card, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.