Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
The Logistics Supervisor role is a front line leadership role that is responsible for day to day tactical execution of branch operations and it's broader CS&L strategies. The LS is responsible for effectively driving execution against all core KPI's and priorities in the 4 major CS&L pillars of Safety, Service, Cost and People Development. The LS is responsible for developing the day to day plans (i.e. Order/Route management, Inventory Management, Employee Performance, Communication/Partnership with internal stakeholders and customers) to support retail sales and efficient loading and delivery of finished goods to local grocery and wholesale accounts.
Functional Competencies Gained In Role:
- Front line leadership experience managing hourly union/non-union employees
- Enhanced skills related to branch management & DSD processes and procedures
- People Development, team building, and customer orientation.
- 2-5 years logistics experience (Recommended but not required). Organizational Ability
- Team / People Development
- Understanding our Customer Goods Company
- Educational Background in Business Logistics or related field. Successful Completion of drug test, MVR check and general background check key.
- Customer Focus
- Developing direct reports and others
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving Functional Competency
- Thinking Forward
- Understanding Customer Base Line
- Working Well with Others
- Respect Giving and Receiving
- Understanding the issues and developing solutions
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.