Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Purpose of role
The End-to-End Planning Director - Enterprise Services (ES) leads global capability and mastery of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Integrated Business Planning best practices. This role is responsible for ensuring effective alignment of Business Unit (BU) End-to-End Planning activities with the enterprise strategic and operational goals. Creates overall strategy and vision and identifies next generation capabilities
- Overall governance related to Demand and Supply Planning globally, including KPI management (i.e. inventory and service level).
- Management, mentorship and coaching of ES Directors and Managers for Demand, Supply, and Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Responsible for leading aspects of the Enterprise Servicesrelated to Demand & Supply Planning initiatives including processes and tools
- Serve as the voice of the Global Demand and Supply Planning ES team, specifying the process, the best practice, and proven implementation templates. Recognized as the authority on Demand & Supply Planning processes and tools.
- Ensure compliance to industry and company best practices through working in close collaboration with the CS&L Sr Director, Business Unit teams and Integrated Supply Chain leader in the BU. Ensure that all phases of Demand and Supply Planning are executed according to best practice, including assessments, education and training sessions, leadership orientation, implementation and on-going audit and assessment (sustain) phases of Demand and Supply Planning. Work closely with Region and BU leadership and BU resources in preparation of and realization of implementation plans.
Knowledge and experience
- 18 years experience minimum
- B.Sc. in technical discipline like Engineering or Supply Chain Management required, MBA or MS in technical discipline preferred
- Proven track record and expertise in defining and implementing digital strategies
- Background in End-to-End Planning execution, process design, leading S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning), and other CS&L functions
- Strong background in CS&L systems, KPIs and processes
- Expertise in driving global transformations and continuous improvement
- Ability to influence multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Cross-functional collaboration skills and relationship building
- Strategic agility
- Priority settings
- Process management
- Drive for results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- SAP APO
- Understanding of CS&L metrics, systems and processes
- Project Managment Skills
- Data visualization (BI-Tableau)
- Statistical forecasting
- Segmentation analytics
- Facilitation skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.