The Sr WMS Specialist will be responsible designing, configuring and testing Manhattan Associates Scale WMS for new client implementations, system enhancements and version upgrades. This position is also responsible for resolving complex level 2 support issues and coordinating with WMS vendor when needed.
- Perform system configuration of Manhattan Associates Scale Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Meet with internal and external customers to document new or changing business requirements.
- Proactively apply new WMS functionality help increase productivity and improve existing warehouse processes.
- Work with WMS vendor and internal development team to design and test system enhancements and customizations.
- Perform level 2 support of issues related to WMS operations.
- Help mentor and direct others on the WMS configuration team.
- 3+ years' experience configuring Manhattan Associates Scale WMS or WMOS required.
- Experience configuring and supporting all functional area within the WMS.
- Excellent SQL skills used to resolve complex WMS support issues.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology or Logistics desired
- Ideal candidate will have both software configuration and warehouse process experience. This role is a hybrid of WMS configuration analyst and warehouse process engineer.
Looking for a self-starter who prefers an independent work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Flexibility to share on call support within 24/7 operation.
- Minimal travel when new warehouses or major client implementations go live (<10%).
- Medical, Dental, Vision (1 day of the next month of hire) (Options available)
- 401K with matching program
- STD, LTD
- Vacation and sick time
- Friendly and Open-Door culture